Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem
Støtt hjemmeautomasjon.no!

Sensibo Homeseer Plugin

Frankis78

Anbefalte innlegg

• 1 måned senere...

Sensibo Air har ekstern temp sensor, har satt den som Main Sensor i Sensibo app. Trodde først at den ikke ble eksponert mot APIet, da ekst sensor temp ikke vises i Homekit. Men ser at Tibber benytter både innebygd og ekstern sensor, basert på valg i Sensibo app.

Mulig å eksponere ekst sensor mot HomeSeer-plugin?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

On 14/04/2021 at 10:26, Odd Erling said:

Sensibo Air har ekstern temp sensor, har satt den som Main Sensor i Sensibo app. Trodde først at den ikke ble eksponert mot APIet, da ekst sensor temp ikke vises i Homekit. Men ser at Tibber benytter både innebygd og ekstern sensor, basert på valg i Sensibo app.

Mulig å eksponere ekst sensor mot HomeSeer-plugin?

Alt er mulig, men du trenger en utvikler som har Sensibo til å ta det videre. Jeg føler at jeg har tatt denne plugin så langt jeg har overskudd til.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

8 timer siden, Guahtdim skrev:

Alt er mulig, men du trenger en utvikler som har Sensibo til å ta det videre. Jeg føler at jeg har tatt denne plugin så langt jeg har overskudd til.

Kudos til deg for å ha bidratt til en plugin som du ikke selv bruker!

Fullt forståelig, dette ønsket er også i nice-to-have kategorien. Kommer rundt det ved å benytte en annen temp giver som referanse, finnes jo et par andre sensorer rundt i huset..

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 4 måneder senere...
  • 2 uker senere...

Thank you for all your work on this plugin, you are awesome!

I installed the latest version of the plugin 2006 and I get this error from homeseer:

Posting back to plugin web page SensiboClimateMainPage: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)

I have restarted the plugin but I only get 3 device type created:

CreateLocalDevices: Done fetching and mapping HS devices to local cache (time used: 1 577 ms
added device with data: Type: SensiboPluginDeviceType_ChangeFanSpeed, Ref:5553, Address Change Fan Speed
added device with data: Type: SensiboPluginDeviceType_Power, Ref:5552, Address Power
added device with data: Type: SensiboPluginDeviceType_RootDevice, Ref:5551, Address *********;root

Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

5 minutes ago, chrisp said:

Thank you for all your work on this plugin, you are awesome!

I installed the latest version of the plugin 2006 and I get this error from homeseer:

Posting back to plugin web page SensiboClimateMainPage: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)

I have restarted the plugin but I only get 3 device type created:

CreateLocalDevices: Done fetching and mapping HS devices to local cache (time used: 1 577 ms
added device with data: Type: SensiboPluginDeviceType_ChangeFanSpeed, Ref:5553, Address Change Fan Speed
added device with data: Type: SensiboPluginDeviceType_Power, Ref:5552, Address Power
added device with data: Type: SensiboPluginDeviceType_RootDevice, Ref:5551, Address *********;root

Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

It might be something going wrong during the upgrade process of the old devices.

The easiest solution might be to delete all Sensibo devices and try to do a new connection. 

Remember to do a backup of all files in the homeSeer folder (while HomeSeer is shut down). Then start up and delete devices. Try to start the process again.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Problem solved. @chrisp did not have any heat pump data. And those data are used for filling in a couple of devices. When those where missing the plugin gave up (Object reference not found).

I changed a couple lines of code to now check if heat pump data exist. If not choose from some of the other data. 

Also fixed Fahrenheit calculation when choosing F as default. Seems like Celsius is delivered and users of Sensibo Api have to do the calculation.

Endret av Guahtdim
  • Like 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I have not been able to use the plug-in since upgrading to HS4 (Version 4.2.0.0).  My Homeseer log repeated shows these results, and the server displays a dialog box informing me that the executable has stopped working (see attached file). Plug-in version is 2.0.0.9.

Plugin SensiboClimate has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:53599

SensiboClimate loaded in 15035 milliseconds

Initializing plugin SensiboClimate ...

Plugin SensiboClimate started successfully in 30 milliseconds
Plugin SensiboClimate with ID: and Instance: has disconnected
I/O interface SensiboClimate is down, executable is not running, restarting ...

Screenshot 2021-09-15 141353.jpg

Update: Problem exists ONLY after pressing the "Add" button to add the associated devices to Homeseer.

Endret av dragonfly709
Added plug-in version information. Added more detail as to when the problem starts.
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

@dragonfly709 Have you upgraded to the latest version? https://bit.ly/HSPI_SensiboClimate_2009

In HS4.2 they have made some changes affecting the older versions of this plugin. In version 2006 or newer this should be fixed.

If you have upgraded and it still does not work:

Turn on debug log to file and run a couple of tries then send me (PM) the log-file (should be in folder Log )

Endret av Guahtdim
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

4 hours ago, Guahtdim said:

@dragonfly709 Have you upgraded to the latest version? https://bit.ly/HSPI_SensiboClimate_2009

In HS4.2 they have made some changes affecting the older versions of this plugin. In version 2006 or newer this should be fixed.

If you have upgraded and it still does not work:

Turn on debug log to file and run a couple of tries then send me (PM) the log-file (should be in folder Log )

Yes.  As noted in my original post, the Plug-In version is 2.0.0.9.

I will get get the debug log file for you later today.  Note as well, that the crash only happens after the "Add" button has been clicked to create the Homeseer devices.

Thank you.

• Like 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Dette ble dagen med rare feil...
Fikk hjelp tidligere i dag av @Guahtdim med Daikinseer, som nå virker hos meg. 

Men har prøvd å sette opp eit anna system hos min bror, som bruker Sensibo.
Installerte siste versjon av sensibo climate (2.0.10) og det gikk greit, la inn API som vi genererte fra Sensibo.
Men det dukker ikkje opp noen devicer...
Ser heller ikkje at det er mulig å lage noen events med Sensibo.
Han hadde HS 4.1.9 så vi tok og oppgraderte til 4.2, men det var (som ventet) ingen forskjell. 

Er det noen som har sett noe slikt før?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Guahtdim skrev (1 time siden):

Jeg er her og!!! 😁

Gjør følgende:

Sett opp logging til debug to file(i Sensibo-plugin). Send meg en PM med innholdet og så skal jeg se om jeg finner feilen.

Case closed.

Tok litt tid fra enheten ble ADD'ed til den faktisk ble det, måtte prøve noen ganger før den gikk inn.
Og det hjalp heller ikkje at eg glemte å trykke på ADD til å begynne med 😁
Har fått min dose av varmepumper og plugin i dag...

• Like 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

1 hour ago, Olex said:

This was the day with weird mistakes ...
Got help earlier today@Guahtdim with Daikinseer, who now works with me. 

But have tried to set up another system with my brother, who uses Sensibo.
Installed the latest version of sensibo climate (2.0.10) and it went well, put in the API that we generated from Sensibo.
But no devices appear ...
Also do not see that it is possible to create any events with Sensibo.
He had HS 4.1.9 so we took and upgraded to 4.2, but there was (as expected) no difference. 

Has anyone seen anything like this before?

I had seen similar over the past day or so where the content of the "Device" tab on the "Admin Panel" was blank.  Disabling and re-enabling the plug-in seemed to resolve that issue for me.  Once that screen populated, it was just a matter of pressing the "Add" button to create the devices.

• Like 2
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 år senere...
  • 1 måned senere...

Hi Guys (@Guahtdim),

Just discovered this Sensibo driver and am very interested.

I’m just looking at Sensibo modules to integrate an A/C unit into my HomeSeer HS4 Pro (V2.16) on Windows 10. I haven’t bought a unit yet, a Sensibo Sky would do what I need but a Sensibo Air Pro would give me more data.

Are the Sensibo Air and Sensibo Air Pro supported?

Also curious as to why the driver is not on the HomeSeer plugin list?

You could use some funds to assist development…

Regards :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The main reason for not listing this on the HomeSeer plugin list is that this is a hobby project. When listing on HS it goes from hobby/fun to work/lots of user assists 😉

I don't have Sensibo myself so I can not say anything about the different modules. I only helped fix this plugin since it needed some care.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thanks @Guahtdim, I will just go for the Sensibo Sky, the base model and it’s cheaper as well ;)

I understand your rationale for not listing, as a retired industrial automation developer, I should try to keep things simpler, sometimes I get a bit carried away :)

From the posts I’ve read, it sounds like you’ve done an excellent job with the plugin.

It’s always good to have some support!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Vi har plassert informasjonskapsler/cookies på din enhet for å gjøre denne siden bedre. Du kan justere dine innstillinger for informasjonskapsler, ellers vil vi anta at dette er ok for deg.