Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem
Støtt hjemmeautomasjon.no!

Homeseer fungerer bedre uten Z-Net aktivt

myrene

Anbefalte innlegg

Dette er svaret fra HomeSeer

Matt Cave commented:

Please note that the change in compatibility of backing up and restoring Z-Wave networks for EU interfaces was not a change on our end, rather it was a change in the firmware of the UZB interfaces. We currently have a report where we are tracking users who experience this issue and I will add your feedback to that report. 

I took a look into the cost of shipping a replacement micro SD card and it is a bit expensive, we offer a 1 year warranty on hardware which is honored by our vendors, is your Z-Net within the 1 year warranty? If so, I recommend reaching out to the vendor you purchased it from for an exchange. 

Support changed the status to Waiting for customer.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Her er tilbakemeldingen fra HomeSeer og mitt svar

Matt Cave commented:

Please note that the change in compatibility of backing up and restoring Z-Wave networks for EU interfaces was not a change on our end, rather it was a change in the firmware of the UZB interfaces. We currently have a report where we are tracking users who experience this issue and I will add your feedback to that report. 

I took a look into the cost of shipping a replacement micro SD card and it is a bit expensive, we offer a 1 year warranty on hardware which is honored by our vendors, is your Z-Net within the 1 year warranty? If so, I recommend reaching out to the vendor you purchased it from for an exchange. 

Support changed the status to Waiting for customer.

Jan Myrene
02:08 (for 0 minutter siden)
til hs

Still, this is not according to a Norwegian law, that says 5 years of support.
Anyway, you still use this support for US users, why not for the EU users?

This will  be a disaster for your system in Europe.

Regards
Jan Myrene

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Siste info fra HomeSeer support

Matt Cave commented:

The change in the compatibility of backups in the UZB interfaces is the result of a change in firmware from the manufacturers of the UZB sticks. We are currently tracking feedback about this and I have added yours to our bug report. I understand that this is an important feature and have also encouraged developers to prioritize it.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Vi har plassert informasjonskapsler/cookies på din enhet for å gjøre denne siden bedre. Du kan justere dine innstillinger for informasjonskapsler, ellers vil vi anta at dette er ok for deg.