Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem
Støtt hjemmeautomasjon.no!

Amazon Sidewalk

Anbefalte innlegg

Ehrmmm...(min utheving i rødt):

A new feature is launching on your Echo device: Amazon Sidewalk.

Amazon Sidewalk is a shared network that helps devices work better. For example, if your device loses its wifi connection, Sidewalk can simplify reconnecting to your router and help set up new Echo devices. Sidewalk can also extend the coverage for Sidewalk-enabled devices, such as Ring smart lights and pet and object trackers, so they can stay connected and continue to work over longer distances.

When enabled, Sidewalk uses a small portion of your Internet bandwidth to provide these services to you and your neighbors. This setting will apply to all of your supported Echo and Ring devices that are linked to your Amazon account.

Learn more about Amazon Sidewalk.

Sidewalk is coming to your Echo device later this year, but you can disable this feature at any time from the Amazon Alexa app.

To disable this feature, follow these instructions. You must have the latest version of the Alexa app on your phone to proceed.
  1. Click the appropriate link below on your mobile device to get the latest version:
  2. To open the Alexa app, tap Open. Or tap Install or Update, then Open when complete.
  3. Sign into your Amazon account, if prompted.
  4. Tap More > Settings > Account Settings > Amazon Sidewalk.
  5. Turn Sidewalk off.

Disablet i mine innstillinger allerede, men noe å følge med på kanskje.

• Sad 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Vi har plassert informasjonskapsler/cookies på din enhet for å gjøre denne siden bedre. Du kan justere dine innstillinger for informasjonskapsler, ellers vil vi anta at dette er ok for deg.