Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem
Støtt hjemmeautomasjon.no!

Automatisere vannmåler

Anbefalte innlegg

13 hours ago, wmbusmeters said:

Multical21 always broadcasts the meter values regularly. Yep, that is one radio signal every 15 seconds, for 10-16 years, depending on the model. Pretty remarkable tech.

A passive listener will of course not drain its battery more.

I see you've started on energy meters as well, I was wondering if you think we should be able to pick up data from our Aidon energy meter as well? As far as I can tell they do have wireless enabled, but I'm uncertain about whether they publish MBUS notification packets. I've contacted my power supplier about this. If it should be possible, is there anything I can do to help getting it implemented?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Sure, adding more meter is always fun!

However a quick google on Aidon energy meters seems to indicate that they use a proprietary protocol to build a mesh network to reach the municipality. Even though they seem to use the same radio freq band as wmbus, it might not be wmbus.

But I could be wrong. So please check.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

2 hours ago, mk1 black limited said:

I've tried both auto (have added udev rules) as well as /dev/ttyUSB0 (and USB1). rw set to 777 right now, still same error. 

@Tor Magnus. have you got yours to work?

It arrived yesterday, but I didn't have time to pick it up. Will be picking it up today so I'll be able to test it later.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

3 hours ago, wmbusmeters said:

Run

wmbusmeters  - - c1 - - debug /dev/ttyUSB0

Got this:

(cmdline) using usb device: /dev/ttyUSB1
(cmdline) number of meters: 0
(serial) opened /dev/ttyUSB1
(serial /dev/ttyUSB1) received "00"
(amb8465) are you there?
(serial /dev/ttyUSB1) sent "FF0B00F4"
(serial) closed /dev/ttyUSB1
(serial) opened /dev/ttyUSB1
(im871a) are you there?
(serial /dev/ttyUSB1) sent "A5010100"
No wmbus device found!

Anyway, as this is a very old Pi I've gone out and invested in a new 3B+ which I will try as soon as I get back home. Great excuse to get a new Pi. :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

root@plex:~# wmbusmeters --robot=json auto WaterMeter multical21 <id> <key>

{"media":"cold water","meter":"multical21","name":"WaterMeter","id":"58079516","total_m3":4.749000,"target_m3":0.000000,"flow_temperature":127,"external_temperature":127,"current_status":"","time_dry":"","time_reversed":"","time_leaking":"","time_bursting":"","timestamp":"2019-01-23T16:10:42Z"}
{"media":"cold water","meter":"multical21","name":"WaterMeter","id":"58079516","total_m3":4.749000,"target_m3":0.000000,"flow_temperature":127,"external_temperature":20,"current_status":"","time_dry":"","time_reversed":"","time_leaking":"","time_bursting":"","timestamp":"2019-01-23T16:12:18Z"}
{"media":"cold water","meter":"multical21","name":"WaterMeter","id":"58079516","total_m3":4.749000,"target_m3":0.000000,"flow_temperature":127,"external_temperature":20,"current_status":"","time_dry":"","time_reversed":"","time_leaking":"","time_bursting":"","timestamp":"2019-01-23T16:13:54Z"}

Looks good!

Would have been cool if this was implemented as a HA plugin, but I guess I can MQTT it.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

1 hour ago, Tor Magnus said:

Hm, flow_temperature does not seem to get updated, even after 8 packets.

Interesting, it could be that you have a meter with another configuration. The customer (municipality) can pick and choose what values the meter should send, depending on what they are interested in.

Run with --debug for a while and look for long and short packages. In the long ones, you should be able to see almost exactly the contents of the package received.

If you find something that you would like to have in the json, it is easy to add it.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Very strange, my new 3B+ has the same problem:

pi@PI-mbus:~ $ lsusb

Bus 001 Device 004: ID 10c4:ea60 Cygnal Integrated Products, Inc. CP210x UART Bridge / myAVR mySmartUSB light

Bus 001 Device 005: ID 0424:7800 Standard Microsystems Corp.

Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0424:2514 Standard Microsystems Corp. USB 2.0 Hub

Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0424:2514 Standard Microsystems Corp. USB 2.0 Hub

Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub

pi@PI-mbus:~ $ wmbusmeters-master/build/wmbusmeters  --c1 --debug /dev/ttyUSB0

(cmdline) using usb device: /dev/ttyUSB0

(cmdline) number of meters: 0

(serial) closed /dev/ttyUSB0

(serial) closed /dev/ttyUSB0

No wmbus device found!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

2 hours ago, wmbusmeters said:

Interesting, it could be that you have a meter with another configuration. The customer (municipality) can pick and choose what values the meter should send, depending on what they are interested in.

Run with --debug for a while and look for long and short packages. In the long ones, you should be able to see almost exactly the contents of the package received.

If you find something that you would like to have in the json, it is easy to add it.

Looks like it's not sending it. There's no extra information as far as I can se.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

14 hours ago, wmbusmeters said:

I seem to be getting flow temperature, @Tor Magnus:

{"media":"cold water","meter":"multical21","name":"WaterMeter","id":"12345678","total_m3":46.618000,"target_m3":41.335000,"flow_temperature":5,"external_temperature":13,"current_status":"","time_dry":"","time_reversed":"","time_leaking":"","time_bursting":"","timestamp":"2019-01-24T08:09:22Z"}

Endret av mk1 black limited
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

H

6 minutes ago, mk1 black limited said:

I seem to be getting flow temperature, @Tor Magnus:

{"media":"cold water","meter":"multical21","name":"WaterMeter","id":"12345678","total_m3":46.618000,"target_m3":41.335000,"flow_temperature":5,"external_temperature":13,"current_status":"","time_dry":"","time_reversed":"","time_leaking":"","time_bursting":"","timestamp":"2019-01-24T08:09:22Z"}

That's odd. Could my meter be a bit borked?

Are you also in Skedsmo (so same meter and config)?

Endret av Tor Magnus
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

16 hours ago, Tor Magnus said:

Would it be possible to be able to define a template json format to use with mqtt?

Would be awesome if one even could include sending an initial discover message for home assistant as well, as described here: https://www.home-assistant.io/docs/mqtt/discovery/

Do you want a different json format than the one that wmbusmeter currently generates?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Do you want a different json format than the one that wmbusmeter currently generates?

Yes, that would be the idea. Also with Home Assistant and auto-discovery of devices it is possible to initially send a config for the sensor. I'm currently containerising wmbusmeters, and I'll see if I can get the container to send a config message on startup before staring wmbusmeters.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Try placing the dongle in different angles, sometimes it receives better in a different orientation.

Or try closer to the water meter.

I'll have a go using a USB extension cord. A bit limited when it comes to moving the NUC that it's attached to. :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...

Jeg fikk installert en vannmåler i går, ifølge rørleggeren så var muligheten for å lese av vann automatisk i måleren men at det ikke var aktivert av kommunen ennå.

Løsningen på sikt skal være at søppelbilen har en mottaker og at vannmåleren leses av når søppelbilen tømmer søppel. Levetiden er på 15år på vannmåleren. 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

På 16.1.2019 den 20.16, mk1 black limited skrev:

Pinne i posten på vei til meg også, vannmåler ble installert i våres. :)

Hvilken endte du opp med å bestille? Bor også i Skedsmo, så tenker et nytt prosjekt denne våren.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Vi har plassert informasjonskapsler/cookies på din enhet for å gjøre denne siden bedre. Du kan justere dine innstillinger for informasjonskapsler, ellers vil vi anta at dette er ok for deg.